FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 18, 2016
Contact: Marie Oliva, President & CEO
(508) 759-6000 x12, firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL CAPE COD SCALLOP FEST: A Festival, An Experience, A Memory
Falmouth – With 47 consecutive years from which to build on, organizers of the Annual Cape Cod Scallop Fest continue to enrich the festival experience, fostering family memories and bringing community together. In fact, it was to the community the Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber of Commerce reached out to help enhance the 2016 Fest. These improvements include:
- New branding that includes adding “Cape Cod” to its name, “Cape Cod Scallop Fest,” as well as a fresh, updated logo
- Condensed, community-minded village designed by acclaimed local landscape architect, David O’Connor of David O’Connor & Associates in Bourne
- Enhanced entertainment experience that includes nationally-renowned acts as well as local favorites, an additional stage for expanded lineup, roaming performers throughout the village, and a different musical genre each day
- Expanded cultural and daily events calendar to gratify the whole family
- Professional ticketing service for secure and streamlined purchasing
- Comprehensive media and marketing plan developed by nationally esteemed advertising firm Pierce-Coté with offices in Osterville
- Broad-reaching media sponsors in digital, print, radio, and television
- Over 40 local business sponsors
As always, our famous fried scallop and chicken dinners will be showcased at this American Bus Association’s Top 100 Event. Attendees can also enjoy offerings at the diverse food court and the beer and wine gardens. In addition to the live entertainment, kid’s rides and activities, a juried arts & craft show, and marine education and demonstrations will provide a host of activities for the entire family.
Mark your calendars for September 23-25, 2016, and come to the 47th Annual Cape Cod Scallop Fest held at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds, 1220 Nathan Ellis Highway, Route 151, in E. Falmouth. Tickets and more information are available at www.capecodscallopfest.com or call 508-759-6000.