You can purchase general admission or meal/admission tickets at the gate or satellite ticket booth inside the festival, per the pricing below. Cash and credit cards accepted.
Available only at the gate and does not include a dinner
- $7 for Adult
- $2 for children 6-12
- Free for children 5 and younger
ADMISSION + DINNER
Available only at the gate and includes admission, meal, soda, and tax
- $24 for Scallop Dinner
- $22 for Herb Roasted Chicken Dinner
Available only at the satellite booth inside the festival (for those who have already paid for admission), and includes admission, meal, soda, and tax
- $17 for Scallop Dinner
- $15 for Herb Roasted Chicken Dinner
- Festival hours, Rain or Shine: Friday & Saturday - 11AM to 9PM; Sunday 11AM to 6PM
- Professional Arts & Crafts Show Hours: Friday & Saturday - 11AM to 7PM; Sunday 11AM to 6PM
- No Pets Allowed! Bikes, skateboards, shoe skates and coolers are not permitted entry into the grounds.
- The Fairgrounds is handicap accessible with many paved walkways, however some areas are easier to maneuver than others. We do provide reserved handicap seating for dinner We provide food runners to assist those who need help carrying their meals to their seats, however we cannot provide personal assistance for an extended length of time with those in wheelchairs or walkers.