COMPLETE THIS VOLUNTEER FORM and return it to:
MAIL: Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber
ATTN: SF Volunteer Coorindator
70 Main St.
Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
Our volunteers make the Festival a truly special Community Event!
More than 300 volunteers offer their services. The success of the Scallop Festival would not be possible without their contributions. Our volunteers come from all over the region. Local residents, public officials, non-profit organizations, school groups, and teams from area businesses volunteer for at least one five-hour shift on the grounds.
As our way of thanking you for volunteering for a shift, you will receive:
- An official Scallop Fest T-shirt – these shirts are not for sale and can only be obtained by volunteering!
- One FREE Admission to the Scallop Fest
- Scallop or Chicken Dinner for $9 if you work one shift
- FREE scallop or chicken dinner if you work TWO, consecutive shifts
Thank you to these employers who are sending teams of 10 or more (call 508-759-6000, x10 to learn more)!
Volunteer Jobs Will be Assigned Upon Check-in, including (Must be able to stand for five hours):
- Serve or Sell Beer & Wine
- Serve or Sell Soda & Water
- Greet Buses
- Cut, Bread & Serve Dinners
- Carry Trays of Food for those who can’t
- Greet Visitors
- Register Volunteers during the Fest
We would love to have YOU as a volunteer at the 48th Annual Scallop Festival. If you have any questions regarding volunteering, please call the Chamber of Commerce office 508-759-6000, X10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your help!